It’s your special day – let Cape Destinations’ experienced staff help to create the memories of a lifetime with our professional wedding limousine rental service!
It all begins with our wedding coordinators who will help you plan your transportation. They will share with you their experiences from helping to plan hundreds of weddings and suggest ideas on timing and routes that they know have worked well in the past. Whether you choose limousines or trolleys, sedans or mini coaches for your wedding party transportation, let our experience work for you! When your big day arrives you’ll understand why we believe our service is second to none!
Cape Destinations Wedding Chauffeurs are specifically trained in wedding etiquette and they will help ensure that every bride feels like a princess on her special day.
We have worked closely with most of the photographers and videographers on the Cape and will assist where necessary so that each couple can capture the images for a lifetime of memories. From assisting the bride with her train and flowers, to pouring the champagne for the first toast as husband and wife, Cape Destinations’ drivers will help make your dreams come true.
You can count on professional and reliable transportation on your wedding day when you hire Cape Destinations for your wedding transportation! Cape Cod Brides voted Cape Destinations a winner for BEST LIMOUSINE SERVICE for The Knot’s Best of Weddings 2011!
- Visit the garage facility. See how the vehicles are garaged as well as cleanliness and body condition.
- Ask for references. Its also a good idea to get referrals from your other wedding vendors.
- Ask about other weddings booked the same day. You don’t want to be left waiting because another wedding ran overtime!
- Is there a 24 hour number to reach the office? Can you reach someone on your wedding day?
- Remember – The cheapest is rarely the best. Is a few dollars saved worth the anxiety and frustration?
- Don’t rush the bride! Allow plenty of time for transportation to ease everyone’s anxieties.
- Allow time for the receiving line and pictures. If done immediately following the ceremony it could add additional time to your package and cause unexpected changes.
- Is guest parking a problem at the ceremony or reception site? If so, a guest shuttle may be needed.
- Make sure that everyone has a safe way home at the end of the day.
For more helpful hints email Bridget@CapeDestinations.com
Wedding Transportation Time Line
12 Months Prior
- Discuss style of transportation wanted and who you will be transporting.
- Ask for referrals from your vendors.
- Check availability and visit the transportation company’s office to inspect vehicles.
8 Months Prior
- Contract your transportation.
- Send deposits
- Finalize pick-up times and locations
4 weeks Prior
- Send any balance due
- Review information with transportation company
1 week Prior
- Final review of information
- Make sure the transportation company has your emergency contact phone numbers and phone numbers to all the pick up locations.
- Get an emergency contact number for their dispatcher.
- Review the day’s timeline including ceremony times, receiving lines and picture stops.
- Find out if beverages will be available in the vehicles.
- If it rains – will the driver have an umbrella?
Day of Ceremony
- You can relax knowing that you have chosen Cape Cod’s most dependable and professional transportation company!
182 Queen Anne Rd
Harwich, MA 02645